- March 11,2014
- No Comments »
Business Development / Sales Position
Are you looking for a challenging Business Development/ Sales Support role in a company that invests in people and encourages the growth of employees?
Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment that involves lots of multitasking?
Would you like a job where you can add value to customers and the company itself?
Then, you are what we are looking for. Be a part of the fastest growing English language school in Makati today!
- Identifying and following up new business opportunities/sales leads, through market research, cold calling, networking through social media, and other strategies
- Setting up and scheduling meetings, appointments, service demos and other marketing opportunities with current and prospective clients
- Communicating service packages and product developments to existing and prospective clients
- Forwarding company literature, proposals, memorandum of agreements, and conducting client follow-ups to
- Writing sales reports and providing management with feedback through weekly meetings and other means
- Contribute to maintaining strong relations with current clients
- Administrative: bookkeeping, record management, travel/schedule arrangements
- Strong interpersonal communication skills – can provide a courteous and efficient level of response to all customer queries, issues and requests.
- good writing skills
- customer – focused
- 3 to 5 years experienced as Business Development Officer and Sales in a multinational company
- Sales and Marketing Background from BPO Industry is an advantage
- adaptable and flexible
- works well with others
- able to work well under pressure
- well-organized with good time management skills
- proactive and self-motivated
- strong work ethic
- computer literate
The salary is competitive and dependent on professional Sales and Marketing experience.
Full time position: 9am to 5pm work schedule
If you would like to grow and develop with an innovative company that believes in making a difference in the Communication and Language Training world, we would like to hear from you.
Please send your CV and supporting documents
Short-listed candidates will be invited to participate in an assessment process including a face-to-face interview.
There are no upcoming events at this time.