BPO/Call Center Training
AESDC courses are taught using a combination of lectures, guided participation, drills, and practical/real-life communication practice. The course is designed to quickly equip participants with a degree of confidence in their own communication skills, allowing them to more readily communicate in English.
The objective of the course is to provide participants with the tools they need to turn potentially difficult situations into successful interactions.
At the end of the course, participants should be able to:
- Recognize levels of service
- Identify common customer expectations
- Identify cultural differences in customer service
- Identify behaviors that constitute fantastic service
- Apply effective listening skills
- Use positive language
- Practice problem solving
|Topics & Activities||Topics & Activities|
Understanding the Customer
– Cultural differences and expectations
– Giving the customer what they need in a variety of scenarios
|The main objective of this module is how to identify what it is that the person on the phone needs and how to give them the answers clearly and confidently.|
– Using appropriate tone and confidence to set the expectations and reach conclusions
|This will continue off with more role-play on different situations that might cause problems and/or are encountered frequently.|
Practicing Skills & Soft skills
– Practice role-play and discuss methods of handling complex calls as well as showing empathy.
|This module will focus on dealing with more complex calls that are often uncomfortable or Filipinos. How to show empathy and using active listening to do so.|