English for Beginners
The English for Beginners course is customizable to meet the specific needs of each learner. The course has the following features: materials, writing assignments, quizzes, live classes, practical application opportunities and exercises, post-training assessment and feedback.
Every learner can customize and build a personalized action plan collaboratively with a trainer by adding and availing themselves of any number of course features as desired.
By the end of the training, participants will have:
- Basic communication skills for interacting in simple ways with others
- Basic methods for building simple sentences for answering and asking questions in English
- Basic strategies for improving fluency, grammar, and vocabulary
- Tips and useful phrases for effective communication in everyday situations
- Practice opportunities for the application of communication skills in English in various situations – improving learners’ fluency, confidence, and ability to express themselves and understand others effectively.
- Practical English
- The English alphabet
- Greeting people, making introductions, speaking on the phone, asking for directions, and the like
- English Grammar for Beginners (topics will include but are not limited to the following)
- Personal pronouns, BE verbs, and contractions (“I am” = “I’m”)
- BE verbs in negative sentences (“I’m not home.”)
- Basic tenses (simple present, simple past, and simple future)
- Question words and sentence structures (who, what where, when, why, how)
- Prepositions of time and place (in, on, at)
- English Vocabulary for Beginners (topics will include but are not limited to the following)
- Basic verbs and nouns, common adjectives, irregular verbs
- Daily routines, important life events, holidays, and weather
- Times and dates
- Colors and sizes
- Countries and nationalities
- Useful words and phrases
1. Minimum required number of participants per class is 3, maximum is 4. Class will be rescheduled to another date if minimum required number of participants is not met.
2. Full payment must be made upon enrollment. Payment includes pre and post assessment, materials and certificates.
3. All students are required to come to the class on time. Strictly no make up class.
4. Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.