- October 16,2018
- No Comments »
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to book of accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions
- Prepare journal entries
- Analyze daily banking transactions and journal entries
- Payroll preparation and reconciliation
- Prepare monthly sales reports into excel spread sheet for analysis
- Verify and reconcile contracts, orders, and vouchers, and prepares reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to settlement.
- Monitor compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company procedures.
- Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
- Making follow up for Accounts Receivables and preparation of Accounts Payable.
- Other tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
The successful candidate will receive a salaried contract with American English Skills Development Center Inc. based in Makati, Philippines.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Bidding experience with government projects is a plus.
There are no upcoming events at this time.