- January 19,2017
- 3 Comments »
JOB POSTING: Senior and Junior Teacher
We are looking for a Senior and Junior teacher, preferably native speakers, to join our team delivering Communication skills to help support both our International Communications program and Business English Training to working professionals.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build rapport with new people comfortably
- Preferably Native Speaker
- Senior Teacher, at least 3-5 yrs of experience teaching ESL or EFL to international students; either face to face, group training and online and be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Junior Teacher, at least 1 yr experience teaching ESL or EFL to international students, face to face, group training and online.
- Must be proficient in the following applications: Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must possess the ability to conduct online research for the sake of building material to enhance the training program
- Must be a team player, but also be able to take responsibility for all tasks given within the specified deadlines
- Must possess strong organizational skills, especially when it comes to record keeping
- A desire to be cross trained in order to level up and become capable of performing other kinds of training
The successful candidate will receive a salaried contract with American English Skills Development Center Inc. based in Makati, Philippines.
The trainer will undertake at least 24 hours of training per week. In addition, the trainer will be involved in:
- Developing new training concepts and services
- Creating online materials
- Contributing to the off- and online marketing of American English Skills Development Center Inc. communication and language services
- Representing American English Skills Development Center Inc. and its NGO (Phil-Dutch Scholarship Inc.) at conferences and other promotional events
There are no upcoming events at this time.