- October 17,2018
- No Comments »
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build rapport with new people comfortably
- Preferably Native Speaker
- Senior Teacher, at least 3-5 yrs of experience teaching ESL or EFL to international students; either face to face, group training and online and be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Junior Teacher, at least 1 yr experience teaching ESL or EFL to international students, face to face, group training and online.
- Must be proficient in the following applications: Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must possess the ability to conduct online research for the sake of building material to enhance the training program
- Must be a team player, but also be able to take responsibility for all tasks given within the specified deadlines
- Must possess strong organizational skills, especially when it comes to record keeping.
- A desire to be cross trained in order to level up and become capable of performing other kinds of training
The successful candidate will receive a salaried contract with American English Skills Development Center Inc. based in Makati, Philippines.
The teacher will undertake classes on a needs basis:
- Developing new training concepts and services
- Creating online materials
- Contributing to the off- and online marketing of American English Skills Development Center Inc. communication and language services
- Representing American English Skills Development Center Inc. and its NGO (Phil-Dutch Scholarship Inc.) at conferences and other promotional events
There are no upcoming events at this time.