- levy madriaga
- June 3,2019
- No Comments »
Urgent Hiring Marketing, Sales, Administration and General Accountant
Who we are:
American English Skills Development Center, we are a training company which specializes in English and communication training. We specialize in customized training, specialized for local and international students and we can teach all levels in a fun, interactive setting that will enhance their skills, knowledge and confidence in using English.
American English Skills Development Center are excited to be adding to their sales and marketing team. We are looking for a focused, sharp and creative corporate sales and marketing officer to join the team. The right person must be customer focused, interested in communicating with new people and have a passion for admin and sales..
Apply now, if you want the opportunity to
- work for an established and still-growing training center with clients from all over the world.
- sell a unique brand of training.
- work in a warm, family environment with great people .
- be part of an expanding international community of learners and teachers
The right person must be a self-starter with good communication skills (oral and written) and initiative to build contacts, business prospects and customer relationships.
Marketing and Sales Officer
Overall the corporate sales executive would be performing some or all of the following responsibilities:
- Researching and identifying sales opportunity and generating leads.
- Understanding the client requirements by asking appropriate questions to establish strong possible sales.
- Contacting new clients and making appointments for presentation of company services
- Maintaining relationship with all potential and existing clients
- Maintaining appropriate records to capture client information on the internal system.
- Ensuring proper servicing and after sales support to clients.
- Data reporting to management and gathering market intelligence.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply. 1 year experience in sales, insurance, call center or real estate industry would be advantageous.
- Good English communication skills in both speaking and writing.
- Goal orientated and creative thinking skills.
- Ability to work independently to targets.
Marketing and Administration Officer
Minimum of a 4-year college course
Pro-active and go-getter attitude
Strong organizational and follow-up skills
Scope of work:
- Uphold business development goals by researching competitive intelligence in market opportunities, client needs and industry needs.
- Support the business development team by tracking reports and monitoring sales information.
- Attend to in-house and project inquiries, schedule appointments with prospective clients, prepare proposals, and conduct follow-up.
- Provide support for the preparation and negotiation of project development agreements and other arrangements with prospective clients and partners..
- Help develop marketing collaterals such as flyers, social media, and website.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Coordinates office management activities and maintains office procedures.
Job Skills Requirement:
- Good communication skills.
- Critical thinking.
- Self-sufficient and can operate with minimal supervision
- Team player
- Proficient in Photoshop and Office
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Prepare journal entries.
- Analyze daily banking transactions and journal entries.
- Payroll preparation and reconciliation.
- Prepare monthly sales reports into excel spread sheet for analysis/
- Verify and reconcile contracts, orders, and vouchers, and prepares reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to settlement.
- Monitor compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company procedures.
- Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
- Making follow up for Accounts Receivables and preparation of Accounts Payable.
- Filing of Taxes.
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to book of accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions.
- Other tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
Successful candidate will be based in our office in Makati.
Working hours – Monday to Friday, regular office hours.
If interested please send your resume to email@example.com
Successful applicants must be able to start in September 2019.
There are no upcoming events at this time.