This practical and experiential course is designed to help teachers to understand the practices of teaching and apply them into the classroom. The workshop is a blend of theory and practical teaching. Opportunities are given to discuss teaching methods and to share experiences to enable teachers to adapt and mix different styles to meet their students. Topics involve lesson planning, analyzing teaching methods and theories and looking at the students you will be teaching so you can adapt your style.
By the end of the course, participants will:
- Gain high awareness, strategies and confidence in teaching students with different needs and abilities.
- Improve interpersonal and presentational communication skills in teaching settings
- Enhance strategic competence by gaining new strategies for analyzing and critiquing different methods of teaching theories and practices.
- Understand the importance of effective lesson planning in 21st Century
- Install processes for continuous learning and peer coaching