- The course focuses on
- increasing appreciation and understanding of communication requirements in the ‘new normal’, including communication tools and technologies
- using active listening and emotional intelligence to assess customer situations and needs
- using critical thinking skills to identify problems and solutions/options quickly
- using empathy and grace when communicating difficult information (refusals, technical info, etc) and smoothing difficult conversations
- using assertiveness techniques in resolving issues and concerns definitively and in guiding clients effectively.
- Apply self-management techniques to manage stress and maintain composure during challenging conversations
Enhance your ability to deal with multiple customer demands – requests, complaints, decisions – by learning techniques in assertiveness and empathy, and consistently deliver service with grace and confidence.
Who can take the course
- Front line service personnel in government, non-government or private sector