- The online course is designed to simulate popular online games with fun, interactive competitions and group activities. At the same time, participants – while playing – get to
- Understand what it takes to be an effective team, by learning stages of team development, and individual roles and responsibilities
- Practice skills and strategies in supporting team development, through trust-building, constructive and assertive communication, problem-solving, decision-making and conflict management;
- Create a vision of their ideal team, and team processes for group work, including goal-setting, feedback-giving, and continuous group learning
- Learn multicultural communication skills to strengthen connections and team spirit for multicultural teams across distances and cultures
Great team performance is essential not only for achieving business outcomes, but for ensuring individual work satisfaction and developing leadership in the organization. Move your team to the next level with this practical, fun workshop to boost team morale and strengthen teamwork.
Who can take the course
- Newly-formed teams, teams taking on bigger projects/responsibilities, teams undergoing challenges and/or changes in technology, membership, location, etc.