For those who attended the 16 hours Business Writing workshop.
It was a pleasure having you all at the workshop.
As part of the Business Writing workshop, please complete the 5 online writing assignments to receive a course certificate.
A. ONLINE REGISTRATION
1. Visit the e-Writing Pre-Assessment page.
2. Fill out the Pre-Assessment Form in its entirety.
3. In part III of the Pre-Assessment Form, in drop-down field “CHOOSE A BUSINESS LETTER FORMAT”, select “Reply to Email: Request for Information”
4. Once done, click “Submit”. This will serve as your first writing assignment.
5. After submitting, you will receive an e-mail confirmation of your registration, with your user name and password. Please use this each time you log on to the site and to submit new tasks.
7. Each assignment will be checked and graded by an AE trainer, who will then give detailed instructions for the next assignment.
Each assignment must be checked and graded before the next assignment is started.
A score of 70% is required for each task in order to move on to the next one. If a task gets a score below 70%, the trainer may ask for a re-write. The re-write will then be graded and counted as 1 of the 5 online writing tasks.
Please give us two business days (48 hours) to check each assignment.
C. DEADLINE OF SUBMISSION
The start date and final date of submission will be provided to all the students at the end of the “sit-down” training workshops. All 5 assignments must be submitted on or before the deadline otherwise it will not be checked and will be marked incomplete in the training evaluation report to be provided to you or your company.
D. ISSUANCE OF CERTIFICATE
At the end of the two-week-long period for assignment work, course certificates for those who completed the work “on schedule” will be given to the company for forwarding to course participants.
Best of luck on this part of the course. We hope you do as great a job here as you did at the workshop.