- Meeting new people – introducing yourself, greeting people, asking and answering questions, saying goodbye
- Making new friends – taking about your family and background (nouns, subject-verb agreement)
- Talking about hobbies, routines and activities (verbs and adverbs)
- Describing people, places and things – (adjectives, articles, prepositions, quantifiers)
Whether they’re starting first grade, or returning after school break, children need a boost to get ready. With this course, children learn conversational English, grammar and vocabulary, while doing games and activities that will increase your child’s confidence and social skills.
Who can take the course
- Sessions: 10
- Skill Level: High Beginner to Intermediate