- Website analysis – identifying strengths and weaknesses from users’ point of view
- How to organize and write/edit content that’s persuasive and easy-to-understand
- Visuals and Features that will keep site visitors’ interest
Take this short micro-course and get the best professional advice on how to get your website to the next level. We’ll do a comprehensive analysis of your website, identify areas to improve on, and guide you on revising content, layout, and user interface features that will get site visitors to stay.
Who can take the course
- Duration: 8 hours
- Skill Level: Beginner to Intermediate
- Participants: Business owners/Entrepreneurs/Professionals with existing or new websites, or are in the process of starting one