Understand the key elements of business writing and use them to your advantage through a hands-on writing workshop. The course focuses on addressing common errors and shortcomings, writing good sentences, following a systematic writing process, and developing the ability to write clearly, confidently and professionally.
By the end of the training, participants will have:
- Gained higher awareness of essential writing skills and etiquette.
- Gained more confidence in writing in English by gaining more vocabulary and strategies.
- Enhanced their active vocabulary (expressions, grammatical and lexical collocations, other lexical units) to communicate using various formats (emails, formal letters, etc).
- Enhanced grammatical competence for writing in English.
- Gain proactive approach in providing right service your customer deserved.
- Increase customer satisfaction.
- Common Errors in Writing in English for Business
- Business Language for Writing: Tone and Vocabulary
- Grammar Refreshment
- Reporting Effectively: Using the 4 CS
- The Writing Process
- Effective E-mail Practices
Write an awesome impressive email
1: Know how to empathize
2: In customer service email, you want to sound personal, friendly and natural
3: Solve the problem without wasting customers time
4: Get your phrases right