Conversational English requires the ability to pronounce and use words correctly, speak spontaneously, formulate sentences at will and, above all, it requires us to have the confidence to speak in front of others.
This course is designed to improve the knowledge, skills and competency in using the English language in your everyday activities.
Each course can be customized to fit the group’s needs, and if the students have anything in particular they want to work on they are more than welcome to request that the trainer cover these topics in depth, provided that there is a consensus among the students. The topics below are examples of what we cover in class.
Our classes always involve grammar and vocabulary input, some form of “soft skill” input, and then fun output activities to get the students engaged, thinking, practicing, and asking relevant questions. We aim to stray from the typical classroom setting and teach in a communicative and interactive way. We believe that if we can learn and have fun at the same time, why not do both!
By the end of the course the student will:
- Enhance their vocabulary and ability to choose the correct word in each context.
- Improve their knowledge of English grammar and be able to self-correct common mistakes.
- Experience giving presentations and speaking in front of an audience.
- Learn to organize their thoughts and arrange their speech in a coherent and methodical way.
- Make strides in targeting their pronunciation and intonation.
- Gain confidence in their ability to communicate in English.