Be part of a learning company that makes a difference.
American English is one of the pioneers in high-quality corporate training and language coaching in the Philippines. In over 16 years, we’ve fine-tuned our methodologies to forge a unique and holistic approach to communication, language learning, soft skills and practical skills training.
We’ve worked with top 500 companies, government agencies, universities, international academies, and other institutions, helping them enhance systems for communication, collaboration, customer service, and other business outcomes.
We’ve also worked with individuals one-on-one, empowering people to achieve more for themselves, their families and their companies.
We’re always looking for people to join the team, and be part of our mission.
Explore career opportunities now at American English.
For students and recent graduates, and experienced professionals.
Employment Type: Part-time and Full-time
American English Skills Development Center Inc. is looking for professionals with passion, integrity and intelligence in teaching and training who will help us improve and transform our corporate and individual clients’ English and business communication skills. We welcome all applicants from different backgrounds.
- Conduct online and face-to-face teaching/training with individual or group clients
- Perform English assessment to individual learners
- Customize training programs per client
- Research and develop learning plans and materials needed by learners
- Monitor and evaluate client learning and progress through regular reports, formative assessments, and other tools
- Trustworthy, with strong integrity
- Professional and responsible
- Ethical and conscientious
- Excellent English and Communication Skills
- Can perform jobs with initiative, resourcefulness and minimum supervision
- Energetic and passionate in teaching
- Minimum of 1-year experience
- Can dedicate a minimum of 4 hours daily
- At least 1 year of corporate training experience, 1 year of English teaching to adults and kids
- Able to work online and face-to-face (in-person)
- Strong analytical and lesson planning skills
- Excellent time management skills