Accent Neutralization training
- This program is designed to teach participants to understand their accent and move towards a more natural accent they are more comfortable with.
- Understand various accents and varieties of English
- Produce individual sounds of English (vowels and consonants)
- Produce consonant and vowel clusters
- Apply standard stress, liaisons and intonation
- Apply shortcuts to pronouncing longer words, phrases and fixed expressions
- Produce extended speech by pausing and dividing speech into units
- Move from intelligible and comprehensible speech to a natural-sounding accent
Speak English with a more neutral and natural accent by learning and applying techniques to improve pronunciation, stress, liaisons and intonation. Practice with native speakers and non-native speakers to gain more exposure to various accents, and help improve your own.
Who can take the course
- Duration: 16-40 hours
- Skill Level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Participants: Anyone wishing to improve their accent and overally comprehensibility
There are no reviews yet.