- Pre-job interview do’s and don’ts: Getting the attitude and persona right
- Starting the interview: the important first 7 seconds
- Best answers to typical job interview questions
- The best strategy for responding to unexpected questions
- What questions to ask the job interviewer
- Closing the interview: make sure you make a memorable impression
Get the best preparation for your Ace that Job Interview with this 5-hour course. Learn useful strategies and model answers for handling expected and unexpected questions, and make a great impression.
Perfect for new graduates, and professionals looking for their next job.
Who can take the course
- Duration: 10 hours to 40 hours
- Skill Level: Beginner to Intermediate
- Participants: New graduates, professionals in the process of looking for work
There are no reviews yet.