- Making small talk online
- Yes, small talk is still important when you do your online meetings on Zoom/MS Teams/etc. Online meetings can become impersonal, awkward and ultimately ineffective in maintaining personal and professional relationships with clients and colleagues. So learn how to project your personality and connect with people online through small talk.
- Delivering online presentations
- Online presentations can be challenging to even seasoned speakers. Learn easy techniques to help you organize and deliver great presentations, troubleshoot issues, and get your message across with success
- Managing online meetings
- Learn easy techniques on starting and closing meetings, giving your ideas and opinions, interrupting, transitioning, gatekeeping, etc
- Practice troubleshooting techniques to manage technical and other issues with grace
- Acing an online job interview
- Present yourself at your best online with simple but effective techniques on communicating virtually. Project a confident and competent presence through simple gestures, camera techniques, voice modulation, and question-and-answer management.
Be at your professional best online, and make real meaningful connections with clients and peers. Learn easy strategies that will make you relax and shine at your next Zoom meeting.
Communication online is now part and parcel of daily life.
But it’s not always easy.
It can be impersonal, awkward, challenging, even downright disastrous.
Be at your best in online situations using simple, but tried-and-tested strategies and techniques, and get more success in building and maintaining real connections between people.
Who can take the course
- For people who frequently use Zoom, MSTeams and other online apps to work and collaborate
- For people new to online meeting apps
- For new graduates and young professionals seeking work
- For children and young adults using online apps for school
- For business people who handle customers and conduct business online
There are no reviews yet.