- Enhance your awareness of how culture impacts everything we do, learn the manners and ways of different cultures, and use essential Intercultural Communication skills to build rapport, maintain positive relationships, achieve common goals, and resolve conflicts and misunderstandings.
- By the end of the course, participants will have
- Gained a deeper understanding of how culture affects self, work, interactions and business/personal relationships
- Gained a deeper understanding of the 4 elements of Intercultural Communication
- Acquired and practised key Intercultural Communication skills and strategies to communicate collaboratively
- Practice skills and strategies in problem-solving, negotiating, decision-making and other critical areas of collaboration
Learn how to communicate successfully with colleagues and clients from different cultures, fields and backgrounds. Transform your multicultural teams into dynamic hubs of synergy and collaboration. Can be customized to focus on specific cultures/countries.
Who can take the course
- Duration: 10 hours to 40 hours
- Skill Level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Participants: Professionals working in multicultural environments; Expats living and working in countries other than their countries of origin, or preparing to
There are no reviews yet.