- The workshop leads participants in simulation exercises of common work situations (online, in-person, email, chat, etc), and how to apply strategies in rapport-building, cooperating, negotiating, and problem-solving. By the end of the workshop, participants will have
- Gained high awareness and confidence in communicating with colleagues, clients, and superiors
- Gained a wider vocabulary of Business English to use with colleagues and clients for small talk, participating in meetings, reporting, emails, and customer interactions
- Improved interpersonal and presentational Collaborative Communication skills for various business/work settings, including multicultural work environments
- Learned new techniques for relationship-building, collaboration, negotiating and Conflict Management in online/remote work environments
- Installed processes for continuous learning and peer coaching
Enhance your skills in collaborating with colleagues, clients, partners and networks with this practical and experiential course. Participants use everyday work situations to practice active listening, brainstorming, effective questioning, problem-solving, negotiating and managing conflict.
Who can take the course
- Newly-formed teams, teams handling new or bigger projects/responsibilities, teams undergoing challenges/problems
There are no reviews yet.