- Website analysis – identifying strengths and weaknesses from users’ points of view
- How to organize and write/edit content that’s persuasive and easy-to-understand
- Visuals and Features that will keep site visitors’ interest
Take this short micro-course and get the best professional advice on how to get Make Your Website Pop to the next level. We’ll do a comprehensive analysis of your website, identify areas to improve on, and guide you on revising a content, layout, and user interface features that will get site visitors to stay.
Who can take the course
- Duration: 8 hours
- Skill Level: Beginner to Intermediate
- Participants: Business owners/Entrepreneurs/Professionals with existing or new websites, or are in the process of starting one
Q: I would like to know if the English content on my website is of professional quality. Can the course help me with this?
A: Yes, your trainer will go over your site content and help you edit, revise, and reorganize to make sure it’s all comprehensible and up to standard.
Q: Can the course help me improve the overall look of my website?
A: Absolutely. A trained professional with knowledge of UX/UI principles will guide you on how you can improve the general appearance and usability of your platform.
Q: I’m still in the process of developing a website / blog? Can I take this course to help me?
A: Absolutely. You’ll learn a lot of useful tips and techniques in designing a website or blog that will really ensure high traffic to your site.