- The best presentation apps to – Powerpoint, Prezi, Canva,
- Google Slides, etc
- Organize your content for maximum persuasion
- Use the best Audio and Visual Aids
- Starting and closing the presentation
- Strategies to get maximum audience engagement
Need urgent and immediate help to get your Polish That Presentation ready? This micro-course is for you. In just 8 hours, and with the help of a professional trainer, you can turn your work into a professional- quality, ready-to-impress piece that’s sure to wow audiences.
Who can take the course
- Duration: 8 hours
- Skill Level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Participants: Students and professionals who are new or experienced at doing presentations
Q: I already have a presentation and I just need to make sure it’s good enough. Can the course help me?
A: This course is perfect for you, as you can go over your presentation and get the best advice on how to improve it.
Q: I’ve never done a presentation before. Can I still take the course?
A: Yes, the course can accommodate people who are new at doing presentations, as it also covers basic information and provides materials on presentation basics. You may want to consider taking the High-Impact Presentation Skills course, as well, which takes a minimum of 16 hours, but is much more comprehensive in scope.
Q: I’ve been doing presentations already, but I really want to know how to get to the next level. Can the course do this for me?
A: Yes, this short course is really designed to get people who are already doing presentations to up their game, by introducing new technologies and techniques and sharing a lot of trade secrets on doing great presentations.