- Participants learn the A-Z of Teach Online with Confidence from experienced professionals in the online learning industry, including
- assessing learners (learner/context analysis and needs/skill assessment
- designing modules and lessons
- managing online activities and lessons
- developing and conducting formative and summative assessment tests
- using online technologies and troubleshooting technical issues
- keeping students engaged and motivated to learn
Level up your teaching skills with this short but intensive course on online teaching. Learn the latest and best online learning methods and technologies, including assessing students, designing lessons, and monitoring outcomes.
Who can take the course
- Duration: 16-40 hours
- Skill Level: Beginner to Intermediate
New and experienced teachers, teachers transitioning to online classrooms
Q: Is the course for English teachers only or for online teachers who teach other subjects?
A: The course is generally designed for teaching English online, but we customize for teachers who teach other academic or technical subjects (math, science, writing, etc)
Q: Do you need any teaching experience to take the course?
A: Not at all. The course is designed to accommodate new as well as experienced teachers, and can be customized to fit specific needs.
Q: Does the course provide teaching materials?
A: Yes, participants get a wide range of teaching materials, activities, lessons, and exercises. They’re also provided with online resources to use, such as reliable websites they could go to for lesson plans, tests and additional materials.