- Participants are introduced to the latest trends in learning & development, to apply, critique and share experiences on. Topics involve critiquing traditional and new approaches, designing learning activities, developing activities and exercises. By the end of the course, participants will have
- Enhanced emotional intelligence and confidence for designing and delivering training to students with varying needs, abilities and learning styles.
- Improved interpersonal, presentational and interpretive communication skills in training settings
- Gained new knowledge in instructional design, lesson planning, module/content development using traditional and new UX/UI principles
- Gained new knowledge in designing and conducting training needs assessment (TNA) and training outcomes evaluation
- Gained access to more resources for continuous learning
Be the best trainer you can be by learning best practices and technologies in training design and delivery. The workshop blends theory and practice in micro-learning, mobile learning, design for experience, gamification, and adaptive learning, etc. Customizable to client needs and industry
Who can take the course
- Duration: 16-40 hours
- Skill Level: Beginner to Intermediate
There are no reviews yet.