Business English cource
- The course will introduce you to a wide range of useful vocabulary you can use for various situations – Zoom meetings, one-on-one conversations, chatrooms, email, etc. You’ll also learn strategies to ask and answer questions, give opinions, agree/disagree, present information, make requests/demands, and negotiate. By the end of the course, you’ll be able to
- Initiate and carry on meaningful and productive conversations with native and non-native speakers of English
- Make small talk to build relationships with colleagues and clients
- Write emails and chat/text messages with professional and personal language and decorum
- Participate or facilitate online meetings competently
- Easily understand written English reports and other material
Insecure about your English skills? Gain more confidence by learning lots of useful Business English vocabulary that you can use with clients and colleagues. Also learn strategies for small talk, managing conversations/meetings, writing emails and chat messages, and networking.
Who can take the course
- Duration: starts at 16-40 Hours
- Skill Level: Intermediate to advanced
There are no reviews yet.