- a fuller appreciation of Excellence in Leadership Communication responsibilities, and greater awareness of their own personal resources for the job
- new insights on how to manage personal fears, limitations and challenges when communicating, collaborating, negotiating, and managing people
- useful language, knowledge, and strategies in one-on-one and group settings
- useful techniques and strategies in handling difficult conversations (negotiating, delegating, saying no, etc)
- Useful strategies and insights in leading teams and developing future leaders
- For the company, ELC provides the means for
- pursuing leadership development across all levels of the organization
- enhancing organizational/team culture, team building and efficiency
- improving customer/client relations management and service
- attract better people into the organization
Enhance your communication skills and emotional intelligence to become a more successful leader and manager. Learn better techniques in negotiating, managing difficult people and conversations, problem-solving, delegating vs motivating, etc, through simulation exercises and case studies.
ELC is an intensive course for leaders to enhance emotional intelligence and communicative competence. Course design is informed by models of emotional competence (Goleman, 1998 and EI Consortium), leadership communication (Scouller, 2011), communicative competence (Celce-Murcia, 2007), and leadership dimensions (Harvard, 2009).
ELC offers leaders from various fields practical, hands-on and innovative tools and strategies in order to communicate and lead more competently.
For the participant, ELC offers
Who can take the course
- professionals new to leadership roles; experienced leaders taking on new/bigger roles/responsibilities or moving to new companies
There are no reviews yet.