- Content analysis – assess your paper’s current strengths and weaknesses, and identify what’s needed to complete it
- Topic Development – revise your paper to ensure adequate topic introduction, development and conclusion
- Editing and proofreading
- Formatting and referencing (APA, MLA, etc)
Need help with That Thesis dissertation, or term paper? Get the best professional help from experienced professional writers who will help you think about your topic, outline and organize your content, and write or edit chapters, from the introduction to the conclusion.
Who can take the course
- Duration: 10 hours to 40 hours (can be taken in hourly sessions, but will include time spent reading, editing and proofreading done by the trainer)
- Skill Level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Participants: High school and university students, graduate and post-graduate students, professionals writing research papers
Q: I need urgent help to finish my thesis, which still has missing chapters. Can the course help me?
A: Yes. One of our trainers will show you how best to organize existing content to minimize additional research and writing, as well as help you write the remaining chapters and get your paper ready for submission.
Q: I’ve only just started my thesis, but need some help getting it done. Can the course help?
A: Absolutely. The trainer will help you outline and plan the steps to finish it, point you to good websites and resource materials you can use to get information, and look over your material as you write it.
Q: I’ve already finished my research paper, but I need help editing and proofreading. Can the course help?
A: Yes, a trainer can go over your paper and assess where further work needs to be done. By special arrangement, a trainer can also help edit and proofread your writing.
There are no reviews yet.