- Most frequently-appearing grammar and vocabulary questions in standard tests
- Understand multiple-choice test questions and how to pick the right answer
- Understand short texts for reading comprehension questions
- Test do’s and don’ts
A micro-course is full of useful tips and strategies for scoring high on your next Pass that English Test test. Whether it’s for a job or university/scholarship application, this course will give you an intensive review of most standard test questions and the best way to navigate your way through them with flying colours.
Who can take the course
- Duration: 10 hours to 40 hours
- Skill Level: Beginner to Advanced
- Participants: New graduates, professionals looking for work
Q: What activities will be included in the course?
A: Much of the course will be devoted to discussing most frequently-used questions and question types and how best to answer them. Students then practice with short quizzes and exercises.
Q: Will the course cover standard tests like TOEFL or IELTS?
A: While the course is informed by these standard tests, it is really designed for other scholastic and professional tests. For IELTS review, you should take the IELTS Preparation Course.
Q: I have specific issues when taking tests. Can I ask the trainer to focus on my specific difficulties?
A: Yes. If you take a one-on-one course, the course will be tailored to your most urgent problem areas. If you are taking a group course, the trainer will try to accommodate your request to the extent possible.