- Key characteristics of successful blogs
- Using language to develop your online persona
- Finding a style that works for you and your target audience
- Common writing errors and how to avoid them
- Techniques to make your writing even better
Reach a wider audience with your Build a Better Blog by learning how to make it stand out from the crowd. This 8-hour course will provide you with a solid foundation to build your own style upon, as well as teach you what works and what doesn’t with your target audience.
Who can take the course
- Duration: 8 hours
- Skill Level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Participants: 6 to 16
Q: What’s the training schedule? Can I take the course in just one day or in separate days?
A: If you are taking the one-on-one course, you can choose your own schedule, which means you can do 1-2 hour sessions or longer, until you complete the 8 hours. If you are taking the course as part of the group, you can choose between two 4-hour sessions, or one 8-hour session.
Q: How many participants will be in one course?
A: The group workshop will have a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 16 participants.
Q: Will the course cover grammar and vocabulary?
A: Given the limited time, the course only provides a limited selection of the most useful and strategic grammar and vocabulary.
There are no reviews yet.