- Differences in communication styles across various online platforms
- Setting goals and choosing the right language to achieve them
- Tailoring your language to a specific Reach a Wider Audience
- Common misconceptions about online content
- Transitioning from regular writing to writing online
Learn to speak the unique language of the Internet, and find out just how much more you can accomplish online. This course will teach you the most important points about communicating “over the net” and point you in the right direction to achieve your unique goals.
Who can take the course
- Duration: 8 hours
- Skill Level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Participants: 6 to 16
Q: What’s the training schedule? Can I take the course in just one day or in separate days?
A: If you are taking the one-on-one course, you can choose your own schedule, which means you can do 1-2 hour sessions or longer, until you complete the 8 hours. If you are taking the course as part of the group, you can choose between two 4-hour sessions, or one 8-hour session.
Q: How many participants will be in one course?
A: The group workshop will have a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 16 participants.
Q: Will the course cover grammar and vocabulary?
A: Given the limited time, the course only provides a limited selection of the most useful and strategic grammar and vocabulary.