- Gain a thorough understanding of the process and elements of Customer Service Enhancement communication
- Apply useful language and conversational strategies to deal with all kinds of customers – from easy to difficult
- Apply critical thinking skills in identifying problems and issues quickly when communicating with clients and coming up with viable options and solutions in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate empathy and grace in person or on virtual/phone mode to smooth difficult conversations and move the process forward
- Apply assertiveness techniques to process transactions and concerns, and provide appropriate and effective guidance to customers navigating the government bureaucracy
- Apply self-management techniques to manage stress, time, and overall mental health.
- Can be customized to focus on dealing with customers from different cultures/countries
Dealing with customers can be challenging as well as rewarding. Without the right attitude and skills, the job can be stressful and unsuccessful, and lead to lost sales and income. With this course, you’ll be equipped with the best toolkit to keep customers happy without compromise.
Who can take the course
- Duration: 16-40 hours
- Skill Level: Beginner to Intermediate
There are no reviews yet.